Wednesday, September 8, 2010

5 months

It's official...as of Labor Day, our lil' angel is 5th months old. I know I say it all the time, but I just cannot believe how fast time is going. As much as I long for uninterrupted sleep at night (and yes, I realize that a far off dream), I really wish I could slow down the clock. It makes me sad to think that this is the last time we'll have a 5 month old around. I absolutely LOVE this stage. Jordyn is SO STINKIN' CUTE, I can't stand it. Yes, I'm a bit biased, but I could just eat those cheeks up! I absolutely love watching Jacob interact with her. She is in love with her brother, and he just eats it up. It is the sweetest thing!! He can make her belly-laugh better than anyone else.

Anyway, here's a few new pics.....


Think they look alike????
















And of course, Chloe will always bee my baby too!

No comments:

Post a Comment